A Plus provides Design and Construction solutions in commercial, industrial, civil and
residential markets including building, civil and hydraulic projects. In this endeavour we are committed to delivering our projects to a standard that either meets or exceeds our client’s expectations.
This policy is also available as a downloadable pdf.
In meeting this commitment we have developed a Quality Management Plan (QMP) and processes as part of our Management System Planning which meets the nationally recognised standard (AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008) and exceeds industry standard practice.
Our principal objectives are to:
- Provide high quality product at an extremely competitive price.
- Ensure that client and customer requirements are met or exceeded.
- Produce works of the highest quality in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Ensure that specification and design is maintained or exceeded.
- Ensure that Design and Construct technical documentation and specifications submitted are of the highest possible quality and accuracy.
- Manage all client correspondence, documentation and communications ensuring they are appropriately transmitted and records are maintained.
- Ensure that all statutory requirements are met.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System through a continual improvement process utilising non-conformance and corrective action process.
- In implementing this policy, we will engage with and support our employees, contractors, suppliers and our clients in sharing accountability for meeting our requirements.