A Plus Plumbing Acknowledges and accepts that it is our responsibility to preserve and protect the environment. A Plus Plumbing, through the commitment and involvement of management and workers, is dedicated to the provision of successful outcomes that are environmentally responsible to our clients, the workforce and the community.
This policy is also available as a downloadble pdf.
Our vision for the environment is to:
- Pursue continual improvement in our companies environmental performance; and
- Apply responsible control measures across the business in order to protect and enhance our reputation and meet the expectations of all stakeholders
To deliver our vision for the environment, A Plus will:
- Conduct all operations in accordance with relevant legislation;
- Ensure responsible waste management practices are consistently followed, including recycling;
- Implement suitable erosion, sediment control and pollution control measures as required;
- Maintain a healthy working partnership with the EPA and our clients as part of our commitment to the protection of the environment;
- Provide adequate information and training to enable environmental impacts and opportunities to be identified, prioritised and managed effectively by the entire team;
- Communicate initiatives and achievements to our customers, the workforce and community
This policy represents our commitment to environmental preservation and protection. This policy will be reviewed annually in consultation with employees.